This week is the bi-annual Hudson Restaurant Week. From January 27 – February 7, 2020, there will be prix fixe discounted menus at some of the greatest restaurants in Hudson County. Check out our Top 5 list that’s so good, it’ll make New Yorker’s make the 2.5-mile pilgrimage to Nueva Jers…
- Rumba Cubana – Cuban / North Bergen
Numero uno, it’s no secret our region is known for incredible Cuban food and Rumba Cubana is no exception. Large portions and a festive environment will have you feeling like you’re in Havana.
- 1807 45th Street, North Bergen, NJ 07047
2. Jersey Social – American / Jersey City
In 2019, this place opened in one of the hottest areas in NJ, Jersey City. The Michelin Star rated group (RB Hospitality Group) has brought in Junoon NYC’s Executive Chef Akshay Bhardwaj & Chef Gustavo Tzoc as well as mixologist Hemant Pathak to spice things up. This is their first and only restaurant in New Jersey thus far.
- 837 Jersey Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07310
3. Leo’s Grandevous – Italian / Hoboken
Away from the hustle and bustle of Washington Street, this gem is seriously the oldest restaurant in Hoboken. You can’t get more Italian American than taking in some Frank Sinatra and eating great Italian cuisine. They have been doing this since ’39 so you know they’re doing something right. Classic date night spot.
- 200 Grand Street, Hoboken, NJ 07030.
4. El Charro (Charrito’s) – Mexican / Weehawken
Perched atop the palisades on Blvd East, this BYOB restaurant is a local fav known for it’s authentic, colorful Mexican dishes as much as it’s insane view. This is the sister restaurant of Charrito’s in Hoboken.
- 974 Boulevard East, Weehawken, NJ 07087
5. HAVEN Riverfront Restaurant & Bar – American / Edgewater
Relax on the Hudson as Chef Ibrahim Sanz’s serves up his take on modern American cuisine. This trendy spot is the best for locally sourced comfort food. And enjoy the patio seating during the warmer months.
- 2 Main Street, Edgewater, NJ 07020
For the full list of participating restaurants, check out Hudson County Restaurant Week.