The Bryant Park Winter Village is an iconic, European-Inspired spot to spend the holidays for both locals and tourists. With a wide assortment of vendors and decorations, everything is Instagram worthy. Visitors from Thanksgiving to New Years can expect long lines, huge crowds and pricey food. For you outta-towners, Bryant Park is located in Manhattans’ Fashion District near Times Square.
Last year, Bryant Park ‘bumped’ up their Winter Village to the next level by introducing Ice Bumper Cars on their ice rink. The bumper cars are all part of #FrostFest which runs through the end of January into early February. This coincides with the time of year when people chose to visit sunny Florida over New York greys. January 2019 was the first appearance of the ice bumper cars and it was a great success. This year’s schedule has not yet been released, but is expected later this week.
What you need to know..
The Cozy Igloos and the Bumper Cars are $250.00 + tax separately, for four people.
- 90 minutes
- One pitcher of beer, OR one pot of mulled wine
- Artisanal cheese board with St Andre, Cashel Blue, and Aged Cheddar served with quince, crackers & roasted spiced nuts
- Campfire s’mores kit with marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers
- Additional food and beverage can be ordered a la carte from The Lodge Bar.
- Capacity is 8 people, so there may be two parties in one igloo.
- To get an exclusive igloo, or if you have 5-8 people in your party, purchase two tickets
Bumper car details:
- Bumper car rides are $15 per ride plus fees (fee includes tax).
- Age 7+ up only, you must be at least 42 inches tall and under 300 lbs.
- Rides are 10 minutes. Your session time is 20 minutes to allow for time to check in, and get on and off the ice.
- Purchases are final, no refunds. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Bank of America Winter Village’s FrostFest (that’s a mouth full) features igloos with seasonal food & drinks, Bumper Cars on Ice, entertainment at The Lodge (karaoke/live music), Silent Disco, and more.
Will you be attending FrostFest?