This Saturday, cannabis-industry job seekers will have the opportunity to learn how to get their foot in the door in this incredibly fast-growing job market, which Arcview Market Research projects will support around 467,000 jobs by 2022.
HempStaff, a company that recruits for the cannabis industry and has traveled around the US training over 6,700 individuals, will be hosting Dispensary Training Classes near Newark this Saturday, March 9th.
This is HempStaff’s 5th set of classes and in the area alone, they have trained over 430 students.
During this class, students will learn things such as:
- Laws and what to expect in Marijuana Dispensaries
- How Medical Marijuana helps patients and the power of different cannabinoids and terpenes
- How to greet new patients, interview them, understand their needs and recommend the most appropriate Medical Marijuana product and dosage to help them have a positive experience
- A day in the life of a dispensary employee (aka a Budtender)
At the end of the class, students will take a test that would allow them to put “HempStaff certified” on their resume, if they pass, when applying for jobs in the industry. As Jersey gets closer to legalization, it is important for people in New Jersey to understand the industry and how they can get involved.
About the Saturday’s HempStaff New Jersey classes
- Date: March 9th
- Where: Hilton Newark Airport (1170 Spring Street Elizabeth, NJ 07201)
- Time: 8:00am and 1:30pm
- Price: $249 online or $300 cash at the door
- Tickets can be purchased here